Hey all! I'm on summer break- WHEY. I got back a few hours ago from an awesome weekend with my family in Devon (shout out to the Earle & Orrell crew). I am really excited and I have a massive list of cool stuff which I am doing over zee hols. Here's just some really awesome ones which I thought you may be interested in reading...
- Turkey. Yurp, I'm goin' to the land of the Christmas bird for a week.
- London. It's the Olympics so it's going to be packed out, but I am willing to brave the many surges of people!
- Results Day. Enough said. Bring on the 23rd of August! (boo)
- Family. Going to go see them crazy lot loads (love them).
- Oxfam. My voluntary work continues, it's just such a lovely experience and it feels wonderful to be helping a good cause out.
- Science Project. Going to do some kind of experiment to put on my CV. Haven't thought of anything yet but I'll work something out...
- Jewellery. Ordered some elastic and beads. It's time to rock.
- Gym. 'nuff said.
- eBay. I've been putting random things up on eBay without telling you all! Keep your eyes peeled for more uploads.
- Walking. Yep. Going to do some of that crazy stuff.
Well, that's all I can think of right now. But I am feeling VERY summery at the moment (as you can see from the post's picture).