Left to Right.
1. Antonio Berardi 2. Antonio Berardi 3. Acne 4. Topshop Unique
5. Topshop Unique 6. Mathew Williamson 7. Mathew Williamson 8. Richard Nicholl.
9. Jonathan Saunders. 10. Jonathan Saunders. 11. Jonathan Saunders. 12. Jonathan Saunders.
13. House Of Holland 14. House Of Holland 15. House Of Holland 16. Mulberry Ready To Wear
17. Sass And Bide 18. Sass And Bide 19. Sass And Bide 20. Sass And Bide
21. Emilia Wickstead 22. Emilia Wickstead 23. Emilia Wickstead 24. Emilia Wickstead
Literally loving LFW so far, one of my favourite season's ever!
Pastel colours such as blush pink, duck egg blue and very subtle yellow have made their mark and are teamed either with watercolor inspired prints or with each other gradually faded into each other as seen in Johnathan Saunders, Matthew Williamson, House of Holland and Emilia Wickstead. Gold details have also crept up, especially in the Topshop Unique show, they every painted their hair with gold! It looked incredible!
The 1930's/1940's silhouette has also made it's way back in with many dresses flaring out from the hip, also seen at Johnathan Saunders and Acne.
Bursts of neon yellow/green also seem to be popping up everywhere, especially at Sass and Bide.
Also looks like white is the new black for S/S '12 with Antonio Berardi, Sass and Bide and Emilia Wickstead all opting for a clean cut white with neat seams and both a-symmetric and symmetrical styles.
Another update for the rest of fashion week soon!
p.s 11 is my favourite!